Why Empaths Need Crystals and Which Ones They Need Most
- Do you cry easily at sappy movies or even sappy commercials?
- Do you feel distressed and anxious if your loved one, coworker, or even the guy at the bus stop is feeling anxious and distressed?
- Do you find crowds, malls, family gatherings, or even church to be overwhelming?
- Do you experience rapid mood swings in the presence of others? In other words, have you ever been perfectly fine, walked into a room with another person in it, and suddenly felt anger, sadness, or another strong emotion? Does this happen often?
- Do you struggle to set and maintain boundaries in your relationships?
- Is the word "no" hard for you to say?
- Do you feel compelled to save every damaged person or rescue every helpless animal you come across, even if it is clearly not in your best interest?
- Do you feel aware of the moods and feelings of others almost instantly, even strangers?
- Do you find conflict and confrontation terrifying and impossible to face?
- Do you require more alone time than others in order to decompress?
So what does that mean exactly and where do crystals fit in?
Well, for starters, you have a great, big, beautiful, bleeding heart. The upside? You bring immense compassion and harmony to the world at large. You're more evolved in every way and are part of moving humanity to the next level in consciousness. (Think about it, we need those who can be more sensitive to the suffering of the world to create the necessary change to lessen or end that suffering.) The downside? Because of your heightened sensitivity, you are especially vulnerable to the negative energy you encounter.
That's where crystals come in.
As for empaths, they take entropy to a whole new level. The average person may walk into a restaurant, overhear an angry customer chew out their waiter, and barely notice. An empath in this same scenario will be instantaneously and exceedingly aware of the nearby conflict, feeling the negative emotions in their own body, and likely to have their appetite ruined or need to leave altogether.
What's more, they might go home and carry that vibration with them into their own space, taking several hours or even days to finally process it and recalibrate.
Empaths carry the emotional charge of others in their own aura and body. Even after the person is long gone, the empath will continue to resonate with their emotional energy for an extended period of time.
The real connection happens when we realize that as empaths, we are more sensitive to crystals, too! I've seen it time and time again. Empaths naturally gravitate to crystals and take great comfort in their presence, even if they consciously don't know why.
So, what crystals are best for empaths?
Two kinds of crystals are always best for empaths:
- Grounding crystals
- Protective crystals
Fortunately, these two often go hand in hand. Here are a few of my top recommendations for empaths:
What are some of your favorites for dealing with being an empath?