You will need:
- 3 or more red jasper stones
- 3 or more fire agate stones
- 6 or more petrified wood pieces
- Run your bath and place both the red jasper and fire agate stones in the water as it is running.
- Place your petrified wood pieces around the edge of your tub, creating a circle of protection.
- Allow the stones to sit for a minimum of seven minutes before getting in.
- Soak and enjoy! Leave the stones in with you as you relax. Remove them before applying any soap or bath products.
This bath is great whenever you are feeling run-down, stressed out, or spread thin. It is incredibly grounding and energizing. The red jasper pulls in and centers scattered energy. The fire agates stimulate creative flow and positive feelings, but not in a rush or a high. Because they are agate, it's a very stable shift. The petrified wood grounds anxious and negative vibrations, and lends much-needed strength. If your bathroom has a heat lamp installed, it is beneficial to turn it on as well.
When working with mineral elixirs, be cautious to do your research before putting stones into your bathing or drinking water. Some crystals can carry heavy metals and toxic inclusions that are best worked with outside of the body and not ingested in any way.